- The "teach for ticket" playshop requires at least four (4) hours of class time. Again, this is 4 hours of dedicated class-time, plus prep time in exchange for an entire weekend of admission, and other perks.
- No additional financial support is given for the playshops regarding supplies, transportation, or accommodations. However, furnishings such as the designated "Playshop" tent for classes, a playshop manager to check in with, credentials, ad placement in our All Good program, access to the volunteer campsite located close to stages, and of course, an audience are offered for instructors.
- Playshop Instructors are allowed 1 assistant. Assistants do not get in for free. They must also provide a commitment (application) and deposit to teach to receive "teach for ticket" admission. If you have an assistant who will be attending, the class time will also need to double.
- Not all applications will be accepted. All applicants will be reviewed.
- Once agreeing to the playshop, instructors must arrive to check in at designated location, and on class days show up 15 minutes before class.
- Instructors bring their own material(s) and provide own transportation.
- Days available are Friday, Saturday, or Sunday mornings and early afternoons. No evening or night classes are held.
- Class times will range from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Class times will be arranged in advance by the Playshop Coordinator.
- Instructors must agree to the scheduled times allotted, regardless of your request.
- Class info is also featured in the All Good program (please take note of this when filling out your bio; that information will be printed in the program).
- There will be a playshop tent, grass space outside of the tent, and hay bales and a stage to work off of, whichever is more conducive to the session.
- There will be a Playshop Manager, and WET help on site that can offer some assistance with set up, based on needs.
- A schedule of events will be posted for passer-bys. We encourage you to create your own banner to post during your class.
- SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY.
- Classes associated with illegal activities ,nudity, and flammable items will not be considered.
- Once Instructors are selected they must submit a deposit via money order equaling the gate ticket price prior to the festival. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting their spot as an instructor. The deposit will be refunded once both instructors and assistants complete their required amount of work.
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Email Address: *
Phone Number: (preferably the phone number you will use at the festival) *
Playshop Name: *
Playshop Objective: *
What is your background experience with regards to your Playshop?: *
Please describe in detail what you would like to teach, the details of your set up, and an example of your curriculum for one hour of class.: *
How many people can potentially attend your class?: *
Does this class appeal to a certain age or gender? (Ex: Your class is great for kids and adults both male and female): *
Will you require an assistant?: *
If yes, please list reason. (Read the above "How we recruit the playshop teams"):
What is the name of your assistant? (if applicable):
Please include a bio (50 words or less) to be included in the All Good Program. 15,000 color copies will be distributed so think about the best way you'd like to represent yourself and your Playshop.: *
Please select the top three (3) artists you would like to see at the festival. The 2012 lineup can be found here http://www.allgoodfestival.com/artists: (we will do our best to not schedule you during their time-slot, but can't make any guarantees):: *
Please select the preferred (or required) class length for your Playshop: *
I'm flexible with any amount of time
If a particular class length you selected above is REQUIRED for your Playshop, please describe why:
Signing up for this means you agree to the terms of the festival rules.